Thursday, 31 March 2016

Google Alert - technology

Google
technology
Daily update 31 March 2016
NEWS
The ongoing Microsoft conference Build 2016 was supposed to be big. The reason being, a lot of us have been expecting the steps beyond Windows 10.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Xiaomi is rumoured to be working on its second-generation Mi Note smartphone. An earlier report said that the Chinese company may use Samsung-made curved Amoled display on its Mi Note 2. Now, a new leak claims pricing details of the handset, and ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Apple's legal standoff with the FBI ended Monday, but experts say the issues behind it will come up again, as more tech companies take measures to guard their customers' messages, photos, business records and other files.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
WhatsApp users, from today, will be able to use multiple formatting options like bold, italics and strikethrough in their conversations.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
If you're a WhatsApp user - and the chances are high since more than one billion people open the app each month - you might be interested to know that the chat app just added some neat new formatting options.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
SAN FRANCISCO If the U.S. Department of Justice asks a New York court to force Apple Inc to unlock an iPhone, the technology company could push the government to reveal how it accessed the phone which belonged to a shooter in San Bernardino, ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The extraordinary legal fight pitting the Obama administration against technology giant Apple ended unexpectedly after the FBI said it used a mysterious method without Apple's help to hack into a California mass shooter's iPhone.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
If the US Department of Justice asks a New York court to force Apple Inc to unlock an iPhone, the technology company could push the government to reveal how it accessed the phone which belonged to a shooter in San Bernardino, a source familiar with the ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The US government's revelation that it had accessed the San Bernardino shooter's iPhone without the help from Apple that it had so desperately sought indicates the FBI was either disguising its technical capabilities or its agents and employees remain ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Chinese manufacturer Gionee has unveiled a new entry-level smartphone. Dubbed P5 mini, the device is powered by a quad-core 1.3GHz Mediatek MT6580M chipset, and sports a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixel resolution) IPS display.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback

Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Google Alert - technology

Google
technology
Daily update 30 March 2016
NEWS
As FBI withdraws its case against Apple, questions begin to crop up regarding security of iOS. By Souvik DasSouvik Das Published Date.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
SAN FRANCISCO: Apple's legal standoff with the FBI ended on Monday, but experts say the issues behind it will come up again, as more tech companies take measures to guard their customers' messages, photos, business records and other files.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The FBI said on Monday it has successfully used a mysterious technique without Apple Inc.'s help to hack into the iPhone used by a gunman in a mass shooting in California, effectively ending a pitched court battle between the Obama administration and ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Timothy D. Cook, Apple's chief, defended the company's battle with the government at an event last week. Credit Andrew Burton for The New York Times.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
San Francisco: The US Justice Department said on Monday it had succeeded in unlocking an iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino shooters and dropped its legal case against Apple, ending a high-stakes legal battle but leaving the broader struggle ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Clearing the way for the entry of telecom service retailers, inter-ministerial panel Telecom Commission on Monday approved long-pending proposal on virtual network operators, which will offer voice and data services under their own brands without ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The Justice Department is abandoning its bid to force Apple to help it unlock the iPhone used by one of the shooters in the San Bernardino terrorist attack because investigators have found a way in without the tech giant's assistance, prosecutors wrote ...
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Intex unveiled a new smartphone in the market called Cloud Jewel, which will be available for Rs 5,999 in India. The device will be exclusively available via Snapdeal starting 28 March.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The recent deals over acquiring spectrum by leading Indian telecom companies from other service providers is a clear indication that consolidation is underway in the sector.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
The FBI's announcement that it mysteriously hacked into an iPhone is a public setback for Apple Inc., as consumers suddenly discover they can't keep their most personal information safe.
Google Plus Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
See more results | Edit this alert
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts.
RSS Receive this alert as RSS feed
Send Feedback