![]() | ||||||||
technology | ||||||||
NEWS | ||||||||
US Government claims to have opened iPhone 5c without Apple's help As FBI withdraws its case against Apple, questions begin to crop up regarding security of iOS. By Souvik DasSouvik Das Published Date.
| ||||||||
Apple-FBI legal war ends: All you need to know and who won SAN FRANCISCO: Apple's legal standoff with the FBI ended on Monday, but experts say the issues behind it will come up again, as more tech companies take measures to guard their customers' messages, photos, business records and other files.
| ||||||||
FBI hacks San Bernardino attacker's iPhone, drops Apple suit The FBI said on Monday it has successfully used a mysterious technique without Apple Inc.'s help to hack into the iPhone used by a gunman in a mass shooting in California, effectively ending a pitched court battle between the Obama administration and ...
| ||||||||
US Says It Has Unlocked iPhone Without Apple Timothy D. Cook, Apple's chief, defended the company's battle with the government at an event last week. Credit Andrew Burton for The New York Times.
| ||||||||
US Succeeds In Cracking Apple's iPhone, Drops Legal Action San Francisco: The US Justice Department said on Monday it had succeeded in unlocking an iPhone used by one of the San Bernardino shooters and dropped its legal case against Apple, ending a high-stakes legal battle but leaving the broader struggle ...
| ||||||||
Telecom Commission Clears Entry of Virtual Network Operators Clearing the way for the entry of telecom service retailers, inter-ministerial panel Telecom Commission on Monday approved long-pending proposal on virtual network operators, which will offer voice and data services under their own brands without ...
| ||||||||
FBI has accessed San Bernardino shooter's phone without Apple's help The Justice Department is abandoning its bid to force Apple to help it unlock the iPhone used by one of the shooters in the San Bernardino terrorist attack because investigators have found a way in without the tech giant's assistance, prosecutors wrote ...
| ||||||||
Intex launches 4G-based Cloud Jewel smartphone in India at Rs 5999 Intex unveiled a new smartphone in the market called Cloud Jewel, which will be available for Rs 5,999 in India. The device will be exclusively available via Snapdeal starting 28 March.
| ||||||||
Consolidation underway in the Indian telecom sector The recent deals over acquiring spectrum by leading Indian telecom companies from other service providers is a clear indication that consolidation is underway in the sector.
| ||||||||
Apple-FBI war ends: Apple remains in dark on how FBI hacked iPhone without help The FBI's announcement that it mysteriously hacked into an iPhone is a public setback for Apple Inc., as consumers suddenly discover they can't keep their most personal information safe.
| ||||||||
See more results | Edit this alert |
You have received this email because you have subscribed to Google Alerts. |
![]() |
Send Feedback |
No comments:
Post a Comment